The wedding venue – undoubtedly the biggest spend from your total budget! This is the first major booking during the wedding planning stage and things like catering, DJ and entertainment etc follow. We look at various factors like location, parking facility, number of rooms and distance from airport while sorting through the many options. To ease your decision making process, we list down some of the best properties in the city:
- The Manor, East Delhi – A stunning location for your nuptials – The Manor is serene and elegant. The outdoor lawn accommodates 100 guests and the boutique hotel provides in house catering, alcohol and DJ for events.
- Fraser Suites, East Delhi – Located in Mayur Vihar, Fraser Suites is the epitome of luxury and comfort. It is a beautiful property to host your wedding party and has the most charming pool side mehendi venue! Their ballroom is a good bet for an evening / night time function like a cocktail.
- Tivoli Garden, Chattarpur – Looking to host all 3 functions at the same place but want a different feel for each of them? Then Tivoli Garden is the perfect choice. You can use the poolside for the youngster’s bash, terrace for the mehendi / engagement and lawns for the jaimala and pheras.
- Fortune Park Boulevard, Chattarpur – A stunning location with Pinterest worthy indoor and outdoor areas for your ceremonies. It has ample rooms within, that are luxuriously furnished and equipped with all the modern amenities.
- The Grand, South Delhi – A picturesque spot to begin your happily ever after. The hotel boasts of a very experienced, polite and resourceful staff as well as the complete 5 star experience. You can choose from their 6 indoor / outdoor areas with the capacity ranging from 125 – 1800 guests. Whether your guest list is big or small, you’ll find a location that suits your requirements here.
- The Leela Palace, South Delhi – If grandeur is what you are after, then you’re in for a treat! The Leela Palace is a photographer’s dream. Beautiful venues that would be the best backdrops for your royal wedding in Delhi. With a whopping 253 rooms, in house catering, alcohol and DJ – what more could you ask for?
- Zorba, MG Road – The location is definitely a plus but the best part is the magical ambiance. You don’t have to worry too much about decorations, the place in itself is truly breathtaking.
You can find more info about these venues and a lot more banquet halls in Delhi here with prices and availability.
Post By – Akanksha A